Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!

I have just spent the tamest New Year's Eve of my life! No big parties, no cute outfits, no booze-a-palooza and no trannies! Instead, DJ Mother Nature and Jimmy Jam came over for a calm dinner and television celebration.

Since Puppy was working on Friday, it was up to me to do all the cooking! I have a feeling our guests were nervous since Puppy is the one blessed with culinary talents, but I think I did a pretty good job, thanks to recipes on the internets.

The good thing about our low-key NYE celebration is that yesterday was hangover-free! We were able to get food, do some shopping, get a workout in and have a normal, productive day. Not the most exciting way to start the year, but probably one of the healthier in recent memory. I wonder if that's a portent for 2011. Or my life.

No comments: