Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Reality star

I just got off the phone with a television producer who's developing a 13-part series with TLC. The show will feature different technology and companies that are having a positive impact on our planet. My name and company came up as a result of the Corporate Citizenship Report we launched last week.

At first, I was kind of excited at the prospect of joining the ranks of Jon Gosselin and the Duggar Family as a TLC reality star, but it quickly became clear that this was a "pay-to-play" proposition and that they were looking for us to fork over some cash-money in exchange for being featured on the show.

I guess I won't be earning a living by looking pensive like the ladies of The Hills or shopping like a Real Housewife any time soon. Sad.

No comments: