Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Team lunch

My boss-lady thinks our team has been working totes hard, so she scheduled a team outing today. Lunch, followed by a movie.

When we couldn't agree on a movie (One of us wouldn't see This Is It, another had already seen Where the Wild Things Are, I refused to see Saw VI), the outing turned into lunch, then a trip to the MoMA.

So, we dutifully packed up our stuff and headed to Anchor & Hope, home of one of my favorite restaurant murals in the city, and we had a really good meal. I didn't realize that JJ Crackers works at the bar several times a week, so now I have a new place to visit, should the happy hour urge call to me!

But after lunch, each of us was feeling kind of overwhelmed by the work that still needs tending to, so we returned to the office. Sort of a sad team outing.

No comments: