Monday, December 28, 2009

In-flight entertainment

Somehow, I ended up in the fancy part of Virgin America's economy cabin where all the movies, food and drink were free! I only realized what was going on when my neighbor, a lanky teenager who didn't mind sprawling out annoyingly into the seats on either side of him, ordered some food and didn't swipe a credit card.

So, I enjoyed The Time Traveler's Wife and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I also took advantage of getting some bottles of iced tea and a chicken wrap. I considered getting some liquor and a bagel and stuffing them into my backpack, but my silly pride got in the way.

In addition to the freebies, I enjoyed our flight attendant, who seemed very focused on making her voice sound as sexy as possible each time she made an announcement.

No comments: