Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another wintery meal

My Monday night plans didn't seem very bold: get home from work, go to the gym, return home and watch television. However, when I returned home from work on the later side (these days, after 7pm is late), and there were a few little snowflakes in the air, I couldn't motivate to get to the gym.

Plus, Puppy had made plans to eat with SexMex and Jimmy Jam and when I walked through the door, I could smell the makings of some yummy chicken and dumplings! So, I ditched my workout plans (yet again) and I sat down for a delicious, season-appropriate meal.

It was nice to catch up with friends, but Puppy must have made a knock-out of a meal since SexMex spent much of the evening lying on the couch, falling into and out of sleep, unable to resist the after-effects of dinner!

No comments: