Wednesday, December 22, 2010

San Frandisco days, San Frandisco nights

On Friday, I took Caltrain for the first time to escape from suburbia and return to the land of the living in San Francisco. The train journey was pretty easy, and I thought it was a deal at $6, but I realized some people use it to commute round-trip every day!

So, for four days, I enjoyed visiting with friends, celebrating the holidays, doing a little maxxing and relaxxing and eating everything in sight. It was a self-indulgent few days, but I deserved it!

Whenever I come back to SF, I sort of slip back into a routine. I may hit the gym. I definitely enjoy drinks at the bar with Beetle, Roommates A&J, Mahogany Sparkle and Lucy Ricardo. I end up on at least one big night out (this time courtesy of Blanca and Mattress). I eat Mexican and Japanese food. I get to meet recently born babies. I even end up doing some work-type activities.

I do miss my SF life.

No comments: