Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Why do you need to steal? I buy you everything you need to be popular."

Gleemonex will be none surprised to read that I watched the premiere of Pretty Little Liars last night. It's sort of a Gossip Girl rip-off with a touch of death to make it appropriately morbid and moody for today's legions of Twilight fans.

It was pretty bad, but has potential to improve. Mostly, I enjoyed seeing some actors from old shows I loved play "adults." We have the daughter from Picket Fences, Becca's boyfriend from Life Goes On, Josh Ford from Popular and Sydney Andrews from Melrose Place! It also stars that very pretty girl who caused so many problems in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 as one of the main little vixens. And Nia Peeples! What was she in? I can't remember.

1 comment: