Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Lest you think my life is all babies and the netflix, Saturday night did leave me with a monster hangover on Sunday.

Thanks to the Pride Downpour of 2010, one of the bars re-scheduled its block party celebration to Saturday night. The bar, called Paradise, offers relatively inexpensive drinks, a dancey area and several Brazilians wearing very little clothing.

For the weekend's event, there was a lady DJ spinning in a street and several cops making sure no one got out of control. It was a beautiful night and it was fun to hang out outside with Puppy, DJ Mother Nature and Jimmy Jam, but since they served only beer outside, we mostly drank inside the establishment itself.

Somehow, I managed to get myself home, but I have little memory of doing so. I just can't throw them back like I used to!

No comments: