Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wintery curry

It's a pretty cold day in the Northeast. I think the high was 41 degrees or something like that, so it seemed like a good idea to make another hearty, hot meal.

But instead of taking a page out of Julia Child's playbook, I decided to put last year's workplace strategery session to use. I dug out a can of coconut milk that moved across the country with me, shopped for additional ingredients and fixed up some hot, tasty Thai green curry.

We were done with dinner by 6pm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite meal you've ever cooked for me! Yum! Love, your Puppy.

Unknown said...

inspiring to make one of the dishes we learned too! i keep eyeing the ingredients in the market - except i lost the recipes she gave us!! xtina's looking for them...