Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The old stomping grounds

Like my recent tease of a visit in Sydney, I'm in back in San Francisco for the blink of an eye.

I landed this morning, checked into my hotel and went straight to my old gym. It's been about two years since I visited this particular gym and it was kind of refreshing to see that little had changed. I recognized the reception-folks, a few trainers and I ran into a friend who was getting his lunchtime workout in.

It's an absolutely beautiful day, which makes my early morning departure tomorrow that much more difficult. I'm due to speak at a conference in an hour (the whole reason I'm here in the first place), so I'd best put on my suit and get downstairs to the conference area.

Good thing I'll be back in a few weeks for the holidays!

No comments: