Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The heat is on


While watching America's Most Smartest Model the other night, I noticed that all the contestants ran around the house half-clad. And the more I thought about it, I realized that many "normal" people on reality shows, not just "models", also run around their houses with nary a real shirt on.

It made me wonder if reality show producers purposefully pump up the heat in these houses. From Real World to America's Next Top Model to Big Brother, it appears that the thermostat is stuck at a scorching 98 degrees!

Obviously, this allows for hunky, muscled men to lounge in gym shorts and for perky, taut-bodied women to engage in cat fights while wearing bikini tops and daisy dukes. Definitely a formula for higher ratings.

I'm not really complaining. Just commenting...

No comments: