Monday, November 12, 2007

Naked practice


The other day I decided to do some laps in the pool at the fancy gym. Since it was Saturday, I figured the pool wouldn't be too crowded and I could get a decent workout in.

Well, it wasn't terribly crowded, but I did have to share the lane with a fellow gym member. A speedo-clad, husky fellow who moved through the water rather slowly.

Part-way through my little water workout, I was approaching the wall, where my lane-mate was resting. As I swam toward him, I noticed that he reached into his swimsuit and pulled it down, revealing his shriveled penis!

I was sort of caught off-guard, and I didn't know if he was intentionally flashing me or if he was just adjusting, but Panda!!!! kept swimming, did a flip-turn and swam away.

The incident reminded me of my college days when our swim team would hold naked practice. Of course, being a demure (and boring) panda, I remained be-suited. No one needs to see Panda!!!!'s junk.

No comments: