Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I want to forgive you. And I want to forget you!


Last night's blow-out fight between our fair heroine Lauren and her former BFF Heidi on The Hills did not disappoint. Even though the show is mightily contrived and the two gals can't really act, I remained riveted to the television screen. The only boring parts of the episode concerned Audrina, dirty Justin Bobby and the largest 17-year-old in the world, Sean Kingston.

I spent several of the commercial breaks on the phone with Roommate J, but he had hit the sauce. During our last conversation, Roommate J was speaking in partial sentences, slurring and not making any sense. He was trying to analyze the arguments being portrayed on the tee-vee, but his thoughts kept trailing off. I giggled.

3 comments:

room8J said...

I do not remember this. Are you the one that cut my pinky?

Anonymous said...

sounds like a normal monday night.

Anonymous said...

or any night/interaction involving J!