Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Even though I'm neither mother nor logical

Recently, I've been reading a lot of articles on www.momlogic.com. My fascination with this website began innocently enough: TurboBoob is a featured writer for the site and I liked keeping up with her adventures as a young, new mother.

But I've found that the site is filled with very interesting content, besides my beloved TurboBoob's writings. Basically, the site seems to take news from other sources and filter it through a "mom" lens. What would a mother think about Tiger Woods and his mistresses? Find out on momlogic.com! Want to consider the recent Mexican earthquake from a mom's perspective? You know where to go!

But if you take a sampling of sensational "articles" on the site today, you start to realize it's really US Weekly in disguise:

* I Met My Husband on a Website for Cheaters

* Top 10 Reasons We Want Beyonce to Get Pregnant

* How Tiger's Apology Expedited My Divorce

And my personal favorite:

* A Gallery of Slutty Prom Dresses

I mean, how could you not get sucked in?

No comments: