Sunday, April 25, 2010

Play dates

Yesterday I visited Flabs, her husband and her two daughters (one of whom is a mere two weeks old!). All my friends in Boston seem to have kids, so instead of going out and carousing with my pals, I've been catching up during the day, when the kids are between naps.

We packed the car, went a few blocks away and ended up at a neighborhood playground, where toddlers ran amok, crawling all over the jungle gym, pushing cars around, throwing sand in the air and generally running around. Flabs and I basically sat on a bench and ate sandwiches, getting crumbs all over the new baby.

And later in the day, on my way home from the gym, I stopped by another playground where Reebs, her husband and their daughter were enjoying the great outdoors. Reebs was with several of her mommy friends and again, I watched toddlers run around, play on the monkey bars and scream at each other.

My life in Boston is very different than the life I led in San Francisco.

1 comment:

room8J said...

so very very different.