Thursday, April 22, 2010

Travel by train

This morning's commute finds me taking Amtrak's Acela train to New York for meetings. I've never taken a train out of Boston, so it was sort of confusing for me to arrivve at the station this morning. Company policy is for us to travel first class between Boston and New York, so of course I alighted the train at the wrong end and had to make my way through the entire thing to the first-class cabin, where I'm now comfortably seated, enjoying wi-fi and coffee and waiting for my apple stuffed pancakes!

2 comments:

Gleemonex said...

GOD I love train travel. No kidding. Wish I never had to take a plane again.

Uncle Spike said...

I somehow get the feeling I'd lurrv travelling by train too...if I didn't live in bum-fuck Mesopotamia where train travel is concerned. Seriously...I have to go through Chicago if I want to get to Dallas by train. If only...it does sound kinda romantical and nostalgic. (Cue "City of New Orleans.")