Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Puff pastry party

To celebrate the return of The Hills and The City to my weekly television rotation, VALedictorian and Roommates A and J came over for a little viewing party. I prepared an assortment (two) of different puff pastry-based munchies, procured from the Food Network.

So, we drowned ourselves in greasy foods, sipped some bubbly wine and watched these two "reality" shows kick off their most recent seasons.

The Hills met my expectations with Kristin's return and I was pleased to see that she brings the same energy that made me love her in Laguna Beach. As much as I adore LC, Kristin seems like a much more fun gal to hang out with.

And this season of The City looks to be much more interesting, with dumb Olivia stirring things up as the girl with no workplace etiquette! It's only a matter of time that poor, boring Whitney departs from the drama, but at least this season looks to be a million times more interesting than last.

Tuesday is the new Monday, indeed! With the new 90210, Melrose and now two of my MTV faves.

No comments: