Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Making whoopee

Reading this brief article brought up several thoughts:

1. Cute! Mr. Sulu!
2. The Newlywed Game is still on the air?
3. So, this is what Carnie Wilson is up to these days!
4. I wonder if her gastric bypass worked.
5. What is Chynna Phillips up to these days?
6. Isn't Chynna married to a Baldwin?
7. How is it that I had no idea this show was on the air when it's "a ratings success"?
8. Shoot! Now I have "Hold On" stuck in my head.
9. I'm hungry. What should I get for lunch?

1 comment:

Gleemonex said...

5a.What kind of dain-bramaged hippies named a kid "Chynna", which is stupid on the face of it but also is spelled such that the reader perceives it as rhyming with "chin," the body part, and not "China," the nation, or "China" the white substance they were likely snorting at the time?