Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fancy pasta

Dickinator was in town for 36 hours and I was lucky to be one of the few people she set aside time to see (the others being her sister and her sister's fiance)! The four of us met up at a nice Italian joint for a night of catching up and making fun of friends and family.

I don't get to see Dickinator nearly as much as I'd like - and certainly not as much as when we were in college and people thought we were dating - but that should change when I'm much closer to her New York digs.

Dinner was also kind of interesting, with some pasta types I'd never heard of before. Dickinator had, in my opinion, the most interesting one: a pasta that was like a giant sheet, folded upon itself several times and smothered with a delicious pesto. It made my spaghetti seem so ... ordinary.

No comments: