Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jamba morning

Oy! My ears are ringing from a fun little event we had in our office building lobby this morning. As part of my work responsibilities to promote environmental sustainability, we passed out reusable mugs and cups to all our employees because we'll no longer stock paper cups in our kitchen areas.

To encourage employees to get in the habit of using these mugs and cups, we invited Jamba Juice to make "free" (paid for out of my budget) smoothies for employees who brought their cups down.

Since I was supposedly the guy in charge, I stayed downstairs for the duration of the event. I have no idea how these kids do it! The blenders were on constantly and started to drive me a little batty! I am an old man who complains about too much noise.

No comments: