Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sleep sleep sleep all day

It's no secret that my life has slowed down considerably in the last few years. Gone are the all-nighters of acting out with friends. Instead are relatively peaceful evenings, with early morning reveille, courtesy of the cats.

To celebrate the three-day weekend (and my looming departure), I threw caution to the wind on Sunday and went out as hard as my poor, old body would let me. We drank, we danced, we screamed ... I crashed.

Yesterday was practically wasted - I didn't do anything productive except order Indian food for dinner. And now it's two days later and I had the most difficult time getting out of bed this morning. All I can do is think of returning to bed and resting my head on the panda pillowcases that Cousin Steppynose got me for Christmas.

No comments: