Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Blog-o-licious


I just came out of a meeting with a member of our Corporate Communications team where we discussed blogging. Every time we talk about blogging at The Corporation, I get a little nervous about my own contributions to the blogosphere.

Is Chiieew! in violation of a newly designed policy? Is Panda!!!! about to receive a pink slip? I never really know...

Fortunately, we were talking about whether or not we should consider creating a blog, rather than punishing all the employee bloggers who might write mean things about The Corporation. Not that I ever would. Are you reading this, Corporate Communications? I would never malign The Corporation! I am a happy, happy employee working for a lovely and respectful, perfect-in-every-way company!

No comments: