Tuesday, December 11, 2007

We love love this banana!!


A few months ago, a fellow requested to be my friend on yelp. I've never met this person before, but based on his reviews, he appears to be a gay man from Thailand living in Chicago.

What I love about his reviews is how enthusiastic he is, how concise his reviews are and how some of them simply don't make much sense. I also enjoy how he writes directly at the reader or at the establishment he's reviewing. Here are some of my favorites:

Sidetrack
We love love this bar!!! The gorgeous gay bar in Chicago!!!! Don't you think? :) We've been here many times and always fun . They have a lot of cute, hot and handsome bartenders in the boystown.
The slushy was just perfect. Yummy!!! Now, this place is not popular only LBGT community but ,it's also famous for straight couples. BRAVO

Dharma Garden Thai
Be careful for this place!! I used to go there all the time but they cheated me, charged me over prize(many time) !! I won't comeback !!

**GOOD FOOD + DISHONEST = DISASTER***

Hydrate
The bar is nice decor but the music is horrible! Many twinks in this bar. I don't know why they re not provide the great songs. I hope they will do it better soon.

Hooters
I like the steamed oyster,buy the oysters were smaller than I thought.The waitress were nice and has a great smile . I had chicken wing with some butter on the top it was different than other restaurant .

Nookies Tree Restaurant
Honestly I wasn't pretty much enjoyed food here ,but the service was very nice and they were friendly. We had roast chicken with fried. It was blended. My husband had jumbo burger and he was very enjoyed that .
However it is good spot to hang out or meeting with friend.

Minibar
The most elegant bar in Boystown!! We had party here and it was fantastic! The bartenders are cute ,carry a great smile and hung :)Oops!
We miss u!!

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab
I'm not a big steak fan,but I tried the stone crabs . It was pricey but It was fresh and yummy. The Madagascar Shrimp and Oysters Rockefeller were fabulous :) Don't forget to try Banana Cream Pie with Foster Sauce, It was really good. We love love this banana!!

2 comments:

room8J said...

I love love this Yelp!er!

Gleemonex said...

Goddamn, a new catchphrase is born!

I love love this banana!!