Friday, December 7, 2007

Scavenger hunt


Oh, wise Internets, when will Panda!!!! grow up? To this day, I continue to scavenge for free food. This was true in college, when I was cash-strapped and this type of behavior was normal. I would eat my meal at the dining hall and quietly wrap all the leftovers desserts into a napkin and slip the package of goodies into my ginormous purse. Or swim bag.

This was also true right after college, when I would attend an event and eat as much as possible so that my caloric intake from one sitting would equal that of an entire day.

And today, we're hosting meetings at The Corporation where we offered lunch to some guests. Since there's left over food, I've naturally been inclined to eat it all. But I'm not even hungry. And I have a big dinner planned. But these free lemon bars are too enticing. And I know they won't spoil my appetite. All 13 of them...

No comments: