Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The jock

Roommate J has used Facebook tags to associate many of our friends with characters from the Mr. Men and Little Miss series of books. My tag? The Jock. I don't think I've ever been called a jock, but I'm not going to worry about it, since I got off easy. Consider Roommate J's other tags:

The Slow One: Lucy Ricardo
The Pimp: Lezzie P
The One That's Up to No Good: PorkChop
The One That Always Gets Hurt: Roommate J
The Lazy One: Dyson
The Drama Queen: Mahogany Sparkle
The Tiny Dangerous One: Roommate A
The One With All the Gossip: Kitten
The One With the Bad Memory: Blanca

Actually, PorkChop hijacked the little game and rearranged many tags and introduced others. Still, The Jock isn't so bad...

1 comment:

room8J said...

I was at a loss. Plus, there was no "The one that has an unhealthy obsession with pot pies" character.