Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pen pal

Today, I received a message through Facebook from someone named Anwar Hossein in Bangladesh. At first, I was racking my brain, trying to figure out who Anwar was and how I knew him. Fortunately, his message cleared up my confusion and revealed that we don't know each other.

--------------------
(no subject)

Hello [PAnda!!!!],
Hope things are going very good with u !
How are u??

from facebook i discover u & without any hesitation writing to u also!-- if u becomes unhappy @ feel disturbed cz this mail i am extreeeeeeeemly sorry!!!

h/ever, u dnt know me & i also !!!


Sincerely: anwar

From: Dhaka, Bangladesh
--------------------


Checking out his profile, I realize that Anwar has only two friends and is Muslim. I don't think we'll be corresponding much.

No comments: