Saturday, July 21, 2007

The eggo's not quite sandy


Roommate A woke me up this morning and asked if we were spending our Sandy Eggo vacation blogging and watching MTV in our hotel room. While that would be a lovely vacation, we have managed to get out into the community, thanks to Lil' Sis Panda!!!! and Guido.

Guido was kind enough to collect Kitten and me from the hotel and take us out on the town. He took us to the top of a different, less chic hotel, where we had a spectacular view of the city, but the crowd was rather ... lackluster. In Guido's words, "It's an older crowd," and it was.

We then hit the local homo hotspots, which were fun, but not as hot as I'd have hoped. Maybe it was Panda!!!!'s still-sleep-deprived brain, but for whatever reason, I faded quickly and had to return to our hotel and review my night, a la yelp.com.

But I guess the reason my little vacay isn't picture-perfect is because the soleil hasn't been cooperating. It can't seem to fight through the mean clouds. Sad. Time to eat!

No comments: