Sunday, July 15, 2007

Suggestion box


Last night Panda!!!! received his first complaint about Chiieew! I knew that blogging might prove irksome to friends and family, so I was prepared for the "feedback."

Well, it seems that Bill Paxton doesn't like his nickname, so I need to think of another one. Selives and I held a little brainstorming session and came up with "Mongoloid Tranny," "Corky," and "Oh Bla Dee." I'm going to ruminate on this a bit before declaring a new pseudonym for Bill Paxton.

5 comments:

room8J said...

Of the three, I think Oh Blah Dee is the most fun and sort of rolls off the tongue easier than "Mongoloid Tranny". BUT... if you shortened to "Mongo" I think we might have a winner.

Mahogany Sparkle said...

Marcusie 5 is alive!

Anonymous said...

life, indeed, does go on...

Gleemonex said...

How about a nice greasy pork sandwich, served on a dirty ashtray?

nickse said...

I think your readers need see a couple pics of Bill/OBD making that drunk face he likes to do.