Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'...


Well internets, it seems the printing gods are on our side again. After yesterday's challenges, the printing press doesn't seem to have any problems now (knock wood)!

How do I know this? Well, it's 8:20am and I've woken up for press checks three times in the past eight hours. This is good news - work is getting done, progress is being made.

This is also bad news - our fastest press check, at 4:00 this morning, took 30 minutes. The longest press check took nearly four hours. These variances help contribute to knocking my routine right out of whack and I am S-L-E-E-P-Y. My body ain't used to sleeping two hours at a time and having to concentrate at 2am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proud Mary!

Gleemonex said...

It's like having a newborn, only with less throw-up.

Panda!!!! said...

Gleemonex, you'll know soon enough!