Monday, July 30, 2007

You want to know how I lost my virginity? So do I.


When I take stock of the television landscape, I cringe a bit. Despite my admittedly strong addiction to craptacular reality-based television (see "Rock of Love," "The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll," "The Hills," etc.), I do appreciate well-wrought, thoughtful scripted television series as well.

When I look toward the fall and realize that my dearest "Veronica Mars" will not be returning, I get a wee depressed. If you never watched this gem of a show, I implore you to rent the Season One DVDs immediately, and I dare you to stop watching. Lil' Bro Panda!!!! introduced me to the series a few years ago and I spent two consecutive days watching the first season on my couch. I've since introduced the show to several friends who have also succumbed to the same fate.

Veronica, without you, my Tuesdays will feel hollow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you shave or wax you vajay-jay??