Thursday, July 26, 2007

Millard Fillmore?


Gleemonex turned me on to this here game that has brought back a torrent of painful memories. First of all, I recalled a measley 26 of our fair nation's 43 leaders. Sixty percent. D-

Internets, when I was in high school, I enrolled in a US History AP course - a class that spanned my junior and senior years and culminated in my worst grade ever.

Our instructor, Mr. Dienger, frequently admonished me, and on several occasions, kicked me out of the classroom. Other things I remember from this class:

"Panda!!!!, peel yourself off the ceiling!"
"Panda!!!!, move desks to sit next to the large and crazy twins, one of whom has a femullet."
"Kill the Kroener!"
"NM the Third, are you eavesdropping on our conversation? Because you're giggling when we're telling secret stories!"
"I'm too sexy for my shirt ... NOT!"
"Do you wear tank tops because your head is too large to fit into normal shirts?"
"Marilyn Monroe feels good."

3 comments:

Gleemonex said...

oooh, 26 -- you bad Panda!!!

Difference between your school and mine is, y'all actually had AP classes. We had one lame pathetic AP history class (taught by the guy who said stuff all the time like "I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday!" ... yeah), and one pretty good AP English class (total enrollment: six, including your Gleemonex), and that was it. Hoo boy.

Lena said...

I think Gleemonex went to school similar to mine. I had to sit in a class of 6 and watch Mr. Binkoski sweat a lot while talking about European history (1 of 3 AP classes). I could never quite figure out if he had a mustache or just shaved poorly. I got 39 -- left out Hayes, Garfield, Arthur, and (whoops) Truman. All of the 7th grade tricks for memorization got me through about 33 in under two minutes, and then I had to stare at the keyboard hoping the letters would help me.

Anonymous said...

i got 23, but then again, i'm FOB...