Thursday, July 12, 2007

ME! ME! ME!

This morning, inspired by my good friend Gleemonex, whose blog I read religiously, I decided to become a participant in the blogosphere. I'd resisted this temptation for a while now, thinking to myself, Who are these bloggers? How self-important, how narcissistic, how arrogant they are to think that their lives are of interest to other people. I certainly don't need to advertise my adventures and the minutiae of my tedious life.

But today I decided to stake claim to my own little corner of the internets, mostly so I have something to look back upon when my mind grows that much more feeble and more of my memory cells are decimated by the drink. So, this little bloggie is for moi, but I welcome others to peer into my insanity and post their thoughts as well...

I've taken the moniker "Panda!!!!" as a nod to my heritage ... and "Chiieew!" is how I suppose you spell the sound that baby pandas make when they sneeze. Welcome to my ramblings. Judge all you want - you know I do...

No comments: