Sunday, July 15, 2007

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y-NIGHT!


Dear Internets,

I just returned from a lovely birthday party/dance extravaganza at Etiquette and Bootie. I met up with my friends Blanca, ChickenHawk, Selives, PorkChop and Bill Paxton at Etiquette and we were joined by Mahogany Sparkle, Mattress and Beetle, among others.

It was a lovely party and a lovely space. I think they all continued on to Selives and PorkChops' place - at Cha Cha's urging, but I randomly ran into Roommates A and J and GarGar, who were exiting the Stud and shared a cab home. Meanwhile, Kitten was apparently inside, dancing and dancing.

So, after a night of drinking and dancing, I am home, blogging and going to bed. But I love that I got to see all my friends tonight, even if it was unplanned.

1 comment:

nickse said...

Who used all my Coffemate Hazelnut-flavored creamer?!? That's the last time I invite the drunks to an after party for exxxpressos.