Thursday, July 30, 2009

Suicide blonde

It's been months since we first became aware of a certain grotesque piece of filth on Facebook, and sadly, we continue to follow his craziness. This self-pitying gay with the low-budget, bleached-out hairdo continues to overshare with the internets. From his sex club escapades to his techno-geek obsessions, all details of his life are broadcast to the world in gory detail.

Well, according to his Twitter feed, this fellow was on a little suicide tip last night. This behavior is nothing new, since he claimed that he was trying to jump off the Golden Gate bridge during Pride weekend a few weeks ago. "Friends" and Twitter followers became alarmed and alerted the authorities, but the next day he returned to hitting the bars and bragging about how many "hot" men he bagged.

He claims that he'll be homeless starting tomorrow night, in an effort to save money for cosmetic surgery. In fact, his journey to a thinner self has been chronicled by a few third-rate publications and blogs and his self-destructive tendencies have been detailed by at least one first-rate daily.

Roommate A wrote a pretty scathing message to him, admonishing him for raising funds for cosmetic surgery (a donation button on his blog!) when real people around the world struggle with more important issues like access to clean water. Selives has encouraged him to stop the melodrama and one of his friends doused him with ranch dressing since he showed up uninvited to a BBQ. He's turned out to be quite the incendiary figure, sparking strong reactions, eyeball-rolls and exasperated sighs.

All of this amounts to desperate cries for help, and I'm sorry to indulge them, but it's just such a trainwreck that I cannot stop. And so, I share some of the gems from last night ([sic] all over the place, obviously):

"I'm fat, ugly, and no one has ever loved me...I've never had a boyfriend...or a guy who has wanted me for a 2nd day...I'm a loser"

"My mom was going to abort me...there are many a nights...sorry...there are EVERY night that I wish she had. I'm a fat overweight ugly loser"

"if one person even cared about me I wouldn't ve living on the streets come Saturday"

"I'm depressed because my mom didn't say abort"

"KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL"

"STOP FUCKING TEXTING AND CALLING ME YOU ASSHOLES...NONE OF YOU CARE FOR ME AT ALL...YOU ARE ALL LIARS AND NO ONE LOVES ME"


And then, this morning:

"I don't know, but I like the way my hair looks in this pic...doubt I'll ever grow it out again though. http://flic.kr/p/4vxJSv"

I wish I could turn away, but I simply cannot.

No comments: