Sunday, February 28, 2010

Brunch in Brookline

Today was decidedly more exciting than yesterday, although I still managed to get a bad On Demand movie (G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, starring Sienna Miller, who was terribAAAAARRRRRRRFFFFFFFFF).

I drove to Brookline and met up with Bullet Tosser and her main squeeze for brunch at a very popular little restaurant called Zaftig's. Since they live around the corner, Bullet Tosser added our name to the wait list in advance of my arrival. Unfortunately, I arrived 30 minutes late, due to a bridge near my house having opened to let in an ocean liner of some sort. Ah yes, another pleasure of living in the 'burbs.

No matter, we stuffed our faces with delicious food and followed it up with some ice cream (I got some hot fudge because it was cold out.), which I think motivated me to get in a little workout in our building complex's fitness center. It wasn't the best workout, but it was good to sweat today.

No comments: