Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I don't like the way English tastes on my tongue

I headed over to BoomKat's house last night to watch the season premiere of Lost with a bunch of friends with whom I worked two jobs ago. It's kind of a rag-tag group of folks, with some die-hard fans who theorize, dig up internet clues and consume every ancillary bit of merchandise available. Others, like me, enjoy the ride but cannot be bothered to spend more than an hour or two each week with the castaways.

But over some pizza, beer and apple pie, we got sucked right back into the craziness, the mythology and the confusion! I'm eager to see how the season unfolds, but really, I'm anxious for answers!

3 comments:

Gleemonex said...

hoooOOOOOOooooo boy, was this something!!! Loved it. And I gave up caring about "answers" three seasons ago -- I'm just strapped in and hosed down for a good ride, man.

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Panda!!!! said...

Gleemonex, you should have been watching with us!