Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Morning practice


Panda!!!! just returned from an early (for me) morning workout at le gym. I can't believe I used to get to the pool at 5:30am while in high school, work out for an hour and a half, then return for several more hours after school. No wonder I was such a skinny little cub!

I must admit that it feels nice to have the workout part of my day dunzo, but the problem I face is that I cannot stop sweating for about an hour after my workout. Thus, going into the office would be unpleasant for everyone around me and unkind on my part.

Fortunately, I'm off to the airport today - heading to the midwest for a little worky conference.

1 comment:

Gleemonex said...

Panda!!!!, you are insane -- you are one of the fittest guys I know. Check out your bad self!