Monday, September 17, 2007

Totally tubular


This week brings a new season of television into Panda!!!!'s life! As I mentioned, I'm very excited for Gossip Girl, which premieres on Wednesday, right after the kickoff of America's Next Top Model, cycle 47!

Last week, on my flight home from Chicago, the plane screened a sneak preview of NBC's new show Chuck. And I loved it! It had elements of The Office, Alias and Ugly Betty and left me wanting more (mostly because the plane landed before the episode finished).

I really do need to invest in a TiVo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For $10/month you can get a HD dual tuner dvr.

I was paying $13/month for my tivo subscription!

xo, Nick

Anonymous said...

Because of work, I will miss Gossip Girl tonight. I am trusting you for an exceptional run down tomorrow. There is no one more qualified!