Sunday, September 16, 2007

Well, at least I didn't miss Lauren


So, last night Babs took me to Here Lounge and I ran into several friends from SF and DC. While I was re-connecting with a former San Franciscan, I received a text from Babs exclaiming that "Heidi" was at Here. Well, I didn't really believe him because a) he doesn't watch television and b) he doesn't notice girls when he's out.

So, I continued to chat with my friend, then leisurely made my way back to the corner where Babs was hanging out. Well, as I walked through, the crowd was all a-twitter that Heidi from "The Hills" had just been at Here (sans Spencer!). Babs's more TV-versed friend told me that Heidi had indeed been at Here and I quickly made several rapid laps around the bar to see if I could catch a glimpse of Montag's phony boobies.

Sadly, her visit was very short-lived and I missed out on seeing the evil villain of "The Hills." At least I didn't miss Lauren. That would have been tragic.

No comments: