Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cameo call

Since I've been out of town so much lately, I felt the itch to re-connect with my SF homo haunts last night. Being a Wednesday, the obvious choice was to head down to Booty Call, which incidentally won the title of "Best New Gay Club Night" in SF Weekly.

Because I'm a working panda, I went in on the early side so I could hang out with Beetle for a while and catch up. I sadly missed his and Mattress's birthday/AIDS ride/Memorial Day blow-out BBQ, which was apparently a lot of fun even without a panda in the midst.

It was also Kitten's debut as a go-go dancer, so I felt I should be supportive even if I wasn't keen on watching him gyrate in his tighty whities for dolla billz. (Un)fortunately, I also left on the early side so I missed his performance.

I also got a chance to catch up with GarGar whose travel schedule is the opposite of mine. Just as I return to town, he exits. And vice versa for the next few weeks.

The photo theme last night was cameo and everyone was taking profile pictures against a large velvet oval. I'm not a fan of my profile, so I'll have to see how it turns out, but I have a feeling it won't be my next Facebook shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i made five dollas!