Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tick tock

So the university gave me a clock today to recognize some sort of commitment to service. And as fun as it is being at reunion, I have to admit that I'm a bit sad to be missing Opera's SF visit and the long weekend back at home.

In the meantime, our entire class gathered for dinner, including Jillian, Speedy, Rug, and others. The food was pretty horrible and the entertainment (a "cabaret" of singers from our class) ranged from delightful to horrendous. But overall it was a great event and I enjoyed toting around my little clock while shaking it at the all-campus dance off with Lil' Bro' Panda!!!!'s girlfriend and other undergraduate folks.

So it was fun exploring the new buildings and commenting on the discordant architcture and I realized that I'm not as old as most of the other folks partying under the big reunion tent, but yes, I am feeling tres old.

No comments: