Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Carbo loading

Due to some cancellations, a journey on the F-Market and an unproductive trip to Radio Shack, Puppy and I ended up at $10 all-you-can-eat pizza last night. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I guess I envisioned a pizza buffet, like the ones advertised on Cici's commercials (By the way, what is a Cici's, where is my nearest location and how do they make these meal extravaganzas so cheap???).

Instead, we sat at a booth in a bare restaurant with a few tables filled with approximately six other overweight men and a poor waitress floated to each table, serving slices of pizza as they exited the oven.

In all, I probably had 1.5 smallish pizzas, but it was way more than I expected to eat, especially for a day where the gym didn't quite fit into my schedule.

No comments: