Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Talking heads

A "news" outlet that covers corporate social responsibility reached out to us, hoping for an "exclusive" on our upcoming Corporate Citizenship Report. Since it's a very company-friendly outfit, my boss and I agreed to be interviewed for their story.

When they arrived to film us, we were all surprised that the videographer had only his backpack, instead of the camera case and lights we're used to. He set us up in a conference room, pulled out a tiny flip camera and started firing questions at us! So, basically it was me and my boss against a white wall, yammering about our work.

I guess in the current media environment, anyone with a little camera or cell phone can be a professional. Hopefully, the little screen is small enough that I don't come across all shifty-eyed like I normally do in videos.

No comments: