Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"I love Godard!"

I caught up on Monday's Gossip Girl episode - the one where all celebrity these cameos happen, like Tyra Banks, Tory Burch and Hilary Duff!

Most of the Internets know that La Duff inhabits a very special place in my heart, despite never having been a fan of Lizzie McGuire or any of her movies, really. Now that I mention it, I'm not sure why I like her, but I do for some reason.

Anyway, I really, really liked Hilary as the superstar movie lady who's trying to live a "normal" college experience on the episode. She brings on the cute, doesn't come across as trying too hard and makes me wish she would join the cast as a regular character. I just wish the producers hadn't made her wear that stupid hat. But I understand why they did in the end.

No comments: