Friday, October 9, 2009

With a little help from my friends

A few weeks ago, I got tricked into using some sort of facebook app to discover statistics about my friends. According to this very scientific assessment, I discovered the following about my facebook friends:

Most common name: David (17 friends)
Most common zodiac sign: Cancer (81 friends)
Music: Madonna (26 friends)
TV show: Project Runway (42 friends)
Movie: Fight Club (18 friends)
Book: Harry Potter (11 friends)
Activity: Traveling (27 friends)
Geographic distribution: 18 countries, 26 states
Gender breakdown: 30% female / 70% male
Relationship status: 56% single / 44% taken
Political breakdown: 95% democrats / 5% republicans

I think the most surprising "fact" is that Fight Club comes up as the most commonly listed favorite movie.

No comments: