Sunday, March 7, 2010

Films in flight

During my 12+ hour flight to Hong Kong yesterday, I managed to sleep through approximately 1 hour of it. The rest of the time was spent enjoying my business class pod where I stuffed my face with the multiple meal and snack services and caught up on media: five movies, two episodes of Austrailan television show Kath & Kim, four episodes of The Simpsons and one episode of Hung.

One of the movies I watched was New Moon, the horrible vampire movie that has foolishly made a high-paid star of Kristen Stewart, master of the sighs and gasps. I was pretty embarrassed to be watching it, so I made sure not to pause my film when any vampires or werewolves were on screen, but throughout the flight, I noticed that the majority of my business-class brethren also watched it! I wonder if anyone else felt the absolute shame I did.

No comments: