Thursday, March 18, 2010

And it takes my breath away

It's a gorgeous day in Massachusetts today - 70 degrees, sunny and blue! My boss told me not to come into the office today after my travels, and I decided to follow his orders. I have, however, been awake since 4:30am and I've busied myself with errands, a conference call and some work.

During my errand-running, I heard the following song twice in my car:
Shocker of shocks, I love it!

Selena Gomez is my favorite of the current generation of Mickey Mouse pop princesses, much prettier and infinitely more talented than that Miley Cyrus. And I still don't understand what a Demi Lovato is, really. Plus, she's pretty funny on Wizards of Waverly Place. Yes, I've seen several episodes of that show.

3 comments:

Gleemonex said...

A Demi Lovato is one half of a Lovato. Duh.

Panda!!!! said...

Correct as usual, Queen Gleemonex!

Panda!!!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.