Friday, December 12, 2008

The flossy, flossy

No one has to tell me that I should floss more often. I realize this and am trying to mend my ways.

So this morning, when I went into the dentist's office for my semi-annual checkup and cleaning, I let the hygienist know that I don't floss as much as I should and that I am trying to change this. She went about her business and tried to impress upon me that I should floss more (It really doesn't fall upon deaf ears. I think I'm just a stubborn panda, set in my ways!), but basically didn't make a big deal of it.

However, once the cleaning was finished, she subjected me to a video demonstrating the importance and proper method of flossing! When it concluded, she asked, "When you do floss, is it kind of like that?"

1 comment:

Gleemonex said...

Video? Jezus. "Hey, lady, I'm just trying to help you keep your job."