Thursday, December 18, 2008

Triple Salchow

Yesterday, as part of a "team building" event, our intrepid little group of five went to the holiday ice rink on Union Square. We bravely strapped on rented ice skates and made a few laps, mostly gripping onto the wall for support and stability.

At first, I was really apprehensive about the idea, especially since there had been no warning and I wasn't properly dressed, but it turned out to be really fun. I hadn't been on ice skates since I was a little kid, so I wasn't very good, but neither was anyone else. It turned out to be a nice, festive event and only one of us (not me) fell on her bum.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you're so giving me midori ito!

Gleemonex said...

WWBBD?




That's, What Would Brian Boitano Do?

Panda!!!! said...

Gleemoniex, no need to spell that one out! WWBBD is very much part of my everyday lexicon.

Gleemonex said...

I should never have doubted you, dearest Panda!!!