Saturday, December 6, 2008

Merry marina Christmas

Internets, the holiday party season officially kicked off last night! BoomCat and her roommates hosted her second annual boozey holiday dance-stravaganza, so I picked up Puppy from work and made him come with me.

I almost never go out beyond my neighborhood, so venturing to the marina district was a big deal for me. Even though BoomCat doesn't consider herself a "marina girl," I was still skeptical of what the night might bring.

True to my fears, the girls were all dressed in festive holiday attire and the boys looked like they were at a frat party. All the ladies had vodka cocktails or champagne, while all the boys had beers.

And although we had a good time with BoomCat and some other friends, I knew it was time to leave when I inquired about one particular girl's accessories (a strand of pearls and pearl earrings) and learned that she was still in college.

1 comment:

Gleemonex said...

Heh. Pearl necklace.